So I finished my jury duty today...having never been picked for a jury, and only going through the selection process once. It really wasn't that bad - brought the laptop in today and wasted time until they released us. Yesterday was a little more straining - caught up on all my reading, was there from 8:30 until 3:00 when I got called in for jury selection - Prosecutor asks me - "So you've had a bad experience with a police officer?" "Yes mam, let me tell you about the last time I was on jury duty and got pulled over in Kent..." As soon as I gave my story, I knew I was done...
Oh well. Kudos to the city of Seattle for free wi-fi in the jury waiting room, but come on, blocking flash files? That's lame! How am I supposed to watch Homestar Runner? Huh?
Back to work tomorrow...
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment