Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jaime's Leavin' on a Jetplane!

That's right, Jaime's gone to Belgium for ten days for work...bring on the frozen pizza and beer! What? I still have to go to the gym? Whatever...
Stay tuned for updates, who knows how I might spend our "economic stimulus" while she's gone (if it ever gets here!) Hmmm.... Kegerator anyone?

Oh, also tomorrow is her birthday, so send her an email and wish her well. It was her choice to leave for Europe anyway!

2 comments:

JaimeErin said...

Grey and Rainy here is Belgium for my birthday. Sort of makes me feel like I'm in Seattle.

Geoff, try to eat something other than pizza... please?

dunnewithkiwis said...

Hi Geoff and Jaime! Happy Birthday Jaime (from the Southern, soon to be Northern, Hemisphere!)

I hope Seattle and Belgium are going well, respectively. Can't wait to see you two!

Courtney and Dan