Saturday, May 17, 2008

BBQ Season is here!

The rest of the Spring be damned, it's 80 degrees and sunny today! Time to bust out the deck table and chairs and do some serious lounging...



Of course, that means the deck needs a good scrubbing after a winter of rain, snow, and mildew...good times! At least I got the lawn mowed earlier this week so I can laugh at all those poor saps trying to do it today in the heat! Ha ha ha! That's right, I'm pointing at YOU, with a cold beer in hand and my flip flops on. Enjoy the view!


2 comments:

JaimeErin said...

I LOVE the view! Thanks for cleaning the deck babe! I hope the landlords appreciate it. So now that its BBQ season, does it mean that I'm done cooking for a while?

craig j said...

i would have been one of those poor saps doing a little clean-up (emphasis on the little) but our yard waste bin was jacked. too bad...maybe another time...maybe.