Monday, December 7, 2009

It's freakin' COLD!

Wow! First real cold snap of the season, and man, it's coooooooold! Like when I got out of the car this evening, I went to yawn, and started coughing because the air was so cold and dry. But hey, at least it wasn't too bad on Saturday for the Husky win! Jaime and I had a fun time at the game trying to stay warm. Who cares that Cal wasn't playing for much, the Huskies put on a great show! And hopefully Jake Locker plans on sticking around to finish what he started. Go Dawgs!



Sunday was the great Iwo Jima style tree raising at the Elder Graves house in Renton. This year's tree actually wasn't that heavy and we had a pretty easy time of it. Afterwards, we stuffed our modest tree into the Sportwagen (more bonus points for the 'wagen) and brought our own Christmas tree home.


Got it up and lit/decorated that evening. With Christmas music on the stereo, I guess I can officially declare that I am in the Holiday spirit. And with that, the madness begins. In this time of Holiday love/reflection, don't forget that the special person in your life would probably LOVE something from Nordstrom! Seriously!

No comments: