I am all about being "green" - hence the solution shown here. Yes, that is a former half case wine box (don't worry, it's empty!) supporting the keg. No, I do not drink a lot. Uncle David, thanks for the wine, and for the box!!!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
So I picked up a 1/4BBL Keg of Hales Ales Red Menace with the wifey today. I got it home and went to place it in the kegerator - and discovered that it had a circumference that was slightly too large for the fridge. The Solution? Jaime had the grand idea to raise it to utilize the extra inch or so that is taken up on the bottom of the fridge. But what to use?
I am all about being "green" - hence the solution shown here. Yes, that is a former half case wine box (don't worry, it's empty!) supporting the keg. No, I do not drink a lot. Uncle David, thanks for the wine, and for the box!!!
I am all about being "green" - hence the solution shown here. Yes, that is a former half case wine box (don't worry, it's empty!) supporting the keg. No, I do not drink a lot. Uncle David, thanks for the wine, and for the box!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment