Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Home Again, and rockin' out!

So Jaime and I are home from San Francisco and Jen's wedding. I'd love to share the pictures with you except that well, we didn't take any. Ok, we took like 3. But really, we just wanted to go and relax and have a good time! And we managed to pull it off...

Really what more can I say? Good food, good drink (I had to buy myself some "fancy" beer for the rehearsal dinner) good friends, good family! The ceremony was beautiful, the bride was beautiful, the reception was beautiful. And the best part? In one weekend I managed to eat at In'n'Out on three separate occasions! This is living! Thanks to Jim and Judy for hosting, and to Jen and Phil for pulling off such an awesome party! We love you guys!

In other news...today I received my copy of the "Ten" Superdeluxe Edition Reissue - though it was not signed (only 40-50 out of thousands were) it is still absolutely incredible! If you could see me, you would see the joy I have in rediscovering my favorite band...this is incredible! Now all I need is for Pearl Jam to tour again.

That's all for now, I promise I WILL take lots of pictures when we're in Hawaii next week for Lian and Mike's wedding. That will also be a blast!

No comments: