So Jaime had originally presented me with a new car stereo for my birthday (it's what I wanted!) but no sooner had I finally gotten it then we had ordered the Sportwagen. So I finally got the stereo sold on Craigslist, and in the meantime, Jaime replaced my birthday gift with something even MORE awesome! Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you with the Logitech Harmony One universal remote control...
That's right, one remote control, for EVERYTHING! This thing is totally sweet! That's the only way to describe it! Tivo? Cable Box? DVD player? TV? Stereo? EVERYTHING! And it's wife approved due to the aesthetic appeal of a coffee table with only one remote control.It does have a couple of bugs. If you turn on say the TV, but then use the remote to change to something else, it'll turn it off, since it's all macro based, but it is easy to get around that, and it is HIGHLY intuitive. A great product!
No comments:
Post a Comment