
Dear American television watching public...
Please for the love of all that is holy! Stop watching "Deal or No Deal". Jaime, this means you too!
Howie - "Oh here, we're going to give you 250,000 dollars, no questions...pay off some debt, buy a house, start (and maybe finish) your kid's college fund..."
Stupid, Greedy Contestant - "No thanks, why would I settle for a lousy quarter mil when I can risk it all for ONE MILLION DOLLARS?!"
Howie - "Well, the odds show that you'll be lucky to come away with anywhere near that much..."
Relative of SGC - "Oh man, that banker ain't got nothin' on you! Don't take that..settling for a lousy $250,000 would be just plain stupid!"
SGC - "Odds? I don't care me about some odds, I gotta feelin' I picked me the right case, and I want me some million dollars!! NO DEAL!!!"
2 comments:
i never knew you were this passionate about something...
You know, I love my deal or no deal... and I was watching as Geoff was typing this rant. I have to admit, it is a little sad to see people pass up $167K to maybe win $400K and then they walk home with $8000.
Post a Comment