skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well, I know Geoff does most of the posting on our blog, but I just haven't felt like there is anything I needed to post about, until now. On Thursday, April 24th, Lifelong AIDS Alliance is sponsoring "Dine out for Life". It is an event that requires everyone to do something they already love to do, go out to eat! LLAA is a great organization and they have a couple of AWESOME programs to help people who are living with AIDS and their families. Just one of which is the food delivery program I used to volunteer with.
Participating restaurants in the Seattle area will donate 30% of their proceeds from the day to LLAA (Yes it includes the bar tab too!). So please check out this website for more info and to find a place to "Dine out for Life" on Thursday. If you happen to be in the West Seattle area, stop by Abbondanza Pizzeria. I'll be the Lifelong volunteer there thanking everyone for their participation. Or, if you live further north, go to Djan's Dining in Wallingford where Lian will be the representative from LLAA.
Hope to see everyone there!
-Jaime
No comments:
Post a Comment