So Jaime and I got a little parenting experience this weekend - we picked up Kendal Saturday afternoon, took her to the aquarium, the park, and then home with us to spend the night. As it turned out, we ran into neighbor Chris and daughter Jordan,5, who was ecstatic that she might also be able to spend the night with Kendal...sure, why not? Kendal, Jaime and I made pizza for dinner, and afterward Jordan came over and we made dessert pizza. Good times. Jaime and I enjoyed it thoroughly, except that we didn't sleep much because either one of us would wake up and check on the girls. Hey, it was our first overnighter with kids, mmmkay? More importantly, the girls slept in till at least 7, and had an absolute blast! Link to complete shutterfly album here, and some selections below.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Sleepover!
So Jaime and I got a little parenting experience this weekend - we picked up Kendal Saturday afternoon, took her to the aquarium, the park, and then home with us to spend the night. As it turned out, we ran into neighbor Chris and daughter Jordan,5, who was ecstatic that she might also be able to spend the night with Kendal...sure, why not? Kendal, Jaime and I made pizza for dinner, and afterward Jordan came over and we made dessert pizza. Good times. Jaime and I enjoyed it thoroughly, except that we didn't sleep much because either one of us would wake up and check on the girls. Hey, it was our first overnighter with kids, mmmkay? More importantly, the girls slept in till at least 7, and had an absolute blast! Link to complete shutterfly album here, and some selections below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
loved the pictures of Kendal's sleepover, makes me miss you guys all the more!! glad you had a great time!
kendal totally had a blast. i love the picture of kendal on the swing... sheer joy! we are so lucky to have you guys close by.
Post a Comment