Tuesday, March 30, 2010

No, Seriously

It's almost laughable at this point (except that we both REALLY want Jaime to get this job!) Still no word from Childrens...

In other really crappy news - my boss has left work after being diagnosed with Urethral cancer, and my Uncle Chuck was recently diagnosed with liver cancer...we wish them both a speedy recovery.

For some uplifting news, Jaime and I traveled up to Bothell to see Kendal perform in her first "concert" with her preschool. We had a great time and I got to be family photographer for the event (though I came unprepared without my tripod - there was a balcony and several people who had obviously done this before). Enjoy!


We also had a RAD date night on Friday night at Teatro Zinzanni! Great food, wine, theater, burlesque, and men in drag - this is a guarantee for a fun time. I highly, HIGHLY recommend it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

must have the kendal picture... what a cute kid! ;)