Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Behold, Jaime and Geoff's Jack'o'lanterns of 2009 -

(Spooky night shot! I'm getting good with the camera!)

Jaime's getting quite good with the carving kit. Me? I just stick with the Homestar Runner theme...(maybe a Strong Sad pumpkin next year, Courtney!)

Another great weekend on the books, even if the Huskies got blown out of the water. In fact, as I keep telling everyone (trying to justify it to myself) the game was never really close, so this loss is a lot easier to bare.

Friday night we finally made good on our promise of awesome Greek food for Michal. We also left the Sportwagen in the very capable hands of my brother for it's first official service! On the drive up, it rolled over 10,ooo miles! A fresh change of oil, and I'm sure it'll be ready for another 10,000. I'd say I'm proud of our baby, but that would just be weird.

Saturday was the Husky game (At least it was dry) and a nice night with Craig at Beveridge Place pub, playing cards and (for me, anyway) enjoying many fine brews. Sunday was house cleaning, and of course, carving pumpkins...

I suppose I should catch everyone up on last weekend, too! We took Kendal (and my brother) to a farm to pick out our pumpkins. We met up with Kendal's friend Morgan, and parents Tara and Ryan. The kids had a great time, and it even stayed dry for us. I'd get all into the details, but the pictures speak for themselves...





1 comment:

Aaron Cunningham said...

Great pumpkin patch pics. Where did you go? The 'train' looks like the one they have at Stocker Farms.

Love the pumpkins!