Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just a brief update

Hello All,

We are having a wonderful time in Berlin. I have been getting a lot of work done and Geoff has been able to sleep in, and then travel all over the city, seeing a ton of history. I am taking days off today and tomorrow to get some sightseeing in with him. We'll come back with pictures, I promise.

Last night was the company party. It was very well organized and a bunch of fun. They announced some extra support for the PRESEPT study (my project), so everyone was in a very good mood. Geoff was excited that they had a live band; country music none the less. I'm sure he will expand upon it more later, but the lead singer looked a little like Elvis and his English was not very good. =)

Later on in the evening, a DJ took over and everyone started dancing (that includes Geoff, some of my co-workers, my boss and the CFO).

We are having a blast! Can't wait to see everyone soon!

No comments: