Wow, a record low post count in October...and it's only going to get worse...
Here's how November is shaping up - Jaime's currently out of town. She gets home tonight, then leaves again on Thursday, returning on Friday.
Saturday and Sunday we're in California for the awesome Julie Weitlauf's wedding.
The weekend after that, we leave for Berlin. We're finally home the night of the 21st.
Then we fly to San Francisco for Thanksgiving. I'll be home for post Thanksgiving madness at Nordstrom (thanks to the midnight flier) and Jaime returns home the following Monday. Then maybe we're free the weekend after that, who knows...
Seriously, I'll try to keep everyone updated with what's going on, but Fall is shaping up to be our busiest ever! We've really just been hunkered down, trying to get the yard ready for winter, keeping the house clean, staying on top of the laundry, and trying to eat healthy...sounds simple enough.
We DID have a nice quiet night on Halloween handing out candy to the kids, and beer to the adults! I'll post pictures of our pumpkins when I get them downloaded...
ALSO - GO VOTE!!! This is most likely THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION OF OUR GENERATION...that is all.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment