Monday, June 2, 2008
Work Related News...
So I got setup with some new responsibilities at work...not a promotion really (no pay raise) but still cool none-the-less, mainly because I didn't apply for anything. The person who is in charge the work application that I (and the rest of the help desk, and Nordstrom IT for that matter) use to track my work (HP Openview Service Desk) is going on vacation later this month and wants me to step in while she's gone and keep up on reporting and maintenance. It's not a huge deal except that she picked me out of the entire help desk (about 20 people) because she felt that I took the best notes and made best use of the application. I'll also serve as her backup from now on. I get to go to more meetings and delve a little more into Nordstrom IT. It's a great opportunity for me and certainly looks good on my resume. I must say having never been singled out for an opportunity like this before, I felt very flattered, even though it's not a huge step up. So yay me! Now I've just gotta work on that raise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm SO proud of you! Congratulations!
congrats, you are fast on your to being an all around tech guy...now can fix comcast and their stupid outages that seem to happen when it rains.
Post a Comment