Jaime and I had a nice weekend! Saturday we went and drove a Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen with my brother. Yeah yeah, it's a family car...suck it! We're still waiting for the diesel version, however, as it's rated at 44mpg on the highway.
Later that afternoon we met back up with Michal and niece Kendal and headed down to Kenmore for the Washington Brewfest! Sunny Day? Beer? Designated Driver? Win! Bubblegum/Strawberry flavored shave ice after an afternoon of sun and beer? Epic Win!
I, ahem, rested for a brief while, the car ride home, and we started all over again - Dinner with our neighbors - Margaritas, Red Bull + Vodka, Pinot Noir and some damn good pork loin!!! Carter and Dan are great hosts, and Chris and Yvonne are always fun to hang out with as well! See this post for my last experience!
Sunday morning came WAY too quickly - Jaime and I had a nice leisurely morning, went for a walk down to Lincoln Park, came home, and headed off to her Aunt and Uncle's house for her cousin's graduation party. THEN we headed over to the elder Graves' house for MY birthday party! I am proud to be celebrating 18 year old Geoff; 10th Anniversary Edition; New and Improved!!!
(and a big thanks to Jim and Judy for calling and actually singing to me on my birthday since they couldn't be here!
No comments:
Post a Comment