Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Rant

Ok, I've had enough...

So you don't like taxes. You think universal healthcare will be the downfall of this country. You have no idea of the concept of the Boston Tea Party (see taxation without representation, something YOU have!). But whatever. I'm tired of it. You think big government is bad? Fine, since the demographic of your group seems to consist of old white people, here's what we're going to do. Don't want to pay more taxes? Great news, we're eliminating Social Security! My money (that I'd never see anyway) was going to help you retire. No more! Great news! What's that? You own a small business? A farm? Too bad, we're eliminating government assistance with those too. Still tired of paying taxes? Let's not forget that you voted into office a jackass that started TWO wars - one of which has been found to be based ENTIRELY on lies, and yet, you don't complain about that?! That thing has cost us over $700 BILLION thus far (to be fair, maybe you own some stock in KBR/Haliburton, Dick Cheney does!) Are you SO short sighted and self centered that you can't see the long term benefits of a healthy, educated society? Seriously, WTF?

In closing, I'm proposing that we end any government programs that assist whiney, old, self centered white people...
Don't like it - I'll borrow some words generally slung by your side - "America, love it or leave it"

You know where the exit is...

No comments: