Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Update, part deux...

Back to the real world...or something. The rest of the cruise continued to be a blast - we even had a little rocking and rolling with 15 foot swells on our journey back across the Gulf. Flight back through Houston, and Jaime and Geoff were home once again...

The rest has been the usual - Jaime's been traveling again for work...(though I'd like to point out that she was gone 5 days last week, and I had ZERO corn dogs...)

Hard to believe that January has come and gone...

Wish I had more inspiration this evening.

-Geoff

1 comment:

JaimeErin said...

Thank you to everyone who has fed Geoff while I have been traveling. It makes me happy to know he didn't eat all corn dogs all the time. I'm looking forward to making some good dinners in February with all of my new found time (no travel this month). Anyone want to join us for a meal or two?