Monday, February 9, 2009

Thoughts on Haircuts

Dearest "Loni,"

I'm sorry that for some reason I grew to have a torso that is proportionally longer than most people's. I'm also sorry that, no, the chair will not go any lower, no matter how hard you push on the pedal. If you're too short to see the top of my head, just get a stool and save you and me some heartache, it's all I ask. I'm trying not to develop back problems, so please don't ask me to slouch. It's uncomfortable. And the only reason I don't want to chit chat is because if there's any chance you're at all like me - 1. You don't really enjoy small talk and 2. You suck at multi-tasking, and this is my HAIR we're dealing with! I know it's only Great Clips, but hold yourself to a higher standard than Supercuts (they are THE bottom of the barrel) and I will reward you handsomely! Thanks!

Sincerely,
Geoff

ps - that's kind of a racey picture you have with your beautician's license...just have someone take a picture where you're not wearing a bikini, k? It's making me uncomfortable, thanks for turning the chair sideways so I don't have to look at it.

No comments: