So Jaime and I took a trip to Provo, Utah a couple of weeks ago to see her brother play volleyball. Also because her sister got to go to Key West, and we didn't. We got Utah! Hell, ooh, I mean Heck yeah! We had a really great time visiting with her parents and we even got to see my cousin Lindsey. Park City is a pretty cool spot, and if it wasn't for the near beer (that's 3% folks!) I might even want to live there. We did all the tourist stuff - visited the Temple, the (mostly) Great Salt Lake, but didn't bump into Robert Redford at Sundance. Bummer! Jaime's parents even rented an H3...um...way to go GM! One of my highlights from the trip - an old ski with samples of beer on it. Hey, even in Salt Lake City people know how to have a good time. We also took a ride on the Heber Valley Railroad. Anytime I get to ride a train is a good time! A BIG thank you to Jim and Judy for the trip!!!! And here's a link to the all the pictures from the trip.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Our Trip to Utah
So Jaime and I took a trip to Provo, Utah a couple of weeks ago to see her brother play volleyball. Also because her sister got to go to Key West, and we didn't. We got Utah! Hell, ooh, I mean Heck yeah! We had a really great time visiting with her parents and we even got to see my cousin Lindsey. Park City is a pretty cool spot, and if it wasn't for the near beer (that's 3% folks!) I might even want to live there. We did all the tourist stuff - visited the Temple, the (mostly) Great Salt Lake, but didn't bump into Robert Redford at Sundance. Bummer! Jaime's parents even rented an H3...um...way to go GM! One of my highlights from the trip - an old ski with samples of beer on it. Hey, even in Salt Lake City people know how to have a good time. We also took a ride on the Heber Valley Railroad. Anytime I get to ride a train is a good time! A BIG thank you to Jim and Judy for the trip!!!! And here's a link to the all the pictures from the trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment